Thursday, June 13, 2013

and my story of struggle is...

Everyday is a battlefield. Of someone, of something. And everybody has their own story of everyday struggles. Of having breakfast with cereals or nasi lemak. To have coffee or tea. To have juice or plain water.

And my today's story of struggle is changing my playlist.
For the past few months I've been trying to change my playlist, to something better, something beneficial.
However, sometimes, I missed my old playlist, terribly. Especially some of the songs stuck in my head like no tomorrow.
I am/was an avid kpopper. Listened to kpop stuffs since 15 and lost all contacts with what local radio are playing. I only know my only playlist.
I tried to change the beast/FTTS/shinhwa playlist to something better, because Yusha Evans reminded me that Islam means submission, fully submitting ourselves to Allah, thus to do everything for His sake.
...where my kpop playlist has no place.

Still trying to listen to more himpunan selawat, zikr, outlandish, DWA, qasidahs, local nasyeeds and more words that I can understand :)

And sometimes, I would switch to few of Justin Timberlake or Sam Tsui's cover. Just because I lost in my struggle.

One step forward, two steps back. What most important is keep moving forward.

No comments: